Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I'm Scheduled to Return to South Africa in January.....


This will be my third trip and while Johannesburg is not one of my favorite cities I think this will be a good job because I will also be working at Cape Town (and the Cape of Good Hope) with a side trip involving a one-day job in Durban.
I have heard from many people that Cape Town is the most beautiful city in Africa and I'm particularly looking forward to checking it out. The way my schedule is set up I will also have the better part of two weekends free in Cape Town so I hope to do some touring.
I will be working for Chevron this trip and start off in Johannesburg--my third trip and job there. That job will last for a week then I fly to Cape Town and work ten days before flying to Durban for a one-day job and return flight to Johannesburg. Overall, as it stands, it will be a 20-day job unless more is added on before now and January 9.
I'll be taking my computer and posting as I go. I'm kind of excited about this trip--going to see something new......

No comments:

Contributors