Friday, June 22, 2012

Killing Time Until I Head to the Airport......

.....Hong Kong has been the best part of this long job so far, and I'm really glad I worked in a trip to Macau--it was the highlight of the week.

Thailand was kind of a disappointment what with the six-day work weeks and long commutes, I didn't really get to do any real sightseeing.  On my first night to Hong Kong, I slept 10 1/2 hours which is something I haven't done since I was a kid but that's how exhausted I was.  The location in Hong Kong was actually beautiful--mountains and harbor views--but not really ideal for sightseeing either.  Except for yesterday.

Unfortunately, Fiji may be another Thailand-type work schedule.  Other than the day I arrive tomorrow, I only have one day off during the next two weeks.  Still, it's someplace I haven't been and it may turn out really nice.  We'll see.....

My flight today is at 5:00 pm and I have to check out of the hotel at noon so I'm spending the morning killing time.  I think I'll check out and head directly to the airport and spend the rest of the time in the business lounge.  Beats having to rush and fight the airport and security lines although Asian airports are so much easier than African, or even U.S., airports.

My next post should be from Fiji.......

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors