Sunday, October 05, 2014

Packing my Backpack and Heading to Serbia for a Week.....

.....this is kind of an experimental trip--no work involved and traveling light with minimal plans once I get there.  I find Serbia fascinating with Belgrade being the former capital of Yugoslavia and the countryside having ancient monasteries and churches in the mountains.

I'll be there a week and will be operating out of Belgrade--I have a hotel supposedly reserved in the old part of the city.  Should be a carefree week of exploring forts, churches museums and monasteries.

I'll be taking the new Surface Tablet that Devin got me and Internet is supposed to be available in most places over there so I plan to post photos.  Lots and lots of history over there......






1 comment:

Karl Haudbourg said...

Great! Welcome to Serbia. I hope you will have a nice trip and post a lot of pictures of our beautiful country.

Blog Archive

Contributors