Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Heading to Dubai for Three Weeks in My Last International Job......

.....as I have given notice at work.  Thirteen years with the company and ten years doing international work involving 28 trips working in 25 countries on six continents.  I have been very fortunate and will be forever grateful to my employer, Smith System, for giving me these opportunities.



The Dubai job will be with ExxonMobil and will be my first job in the true "Middle East."  I will be working mostly with people from Cyprus and the job was originally scheduled to be held in Egypt but moved to Dubai.

Part of the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is a large, very modern city and I will have a couple of days off to explore around the area, almost certainly in the shadow of the world's largest building.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors