Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spent Saturday Just Taking in the Sights and Sounds....Took a Trolley out to Maximir Park....Walked Around the Vegetable, Fish and Flower Markets.....

…..I bought an all-day ticket for the trolley system since I will be going out of the “free zone” tonight for the soccer game and used the ticket to do some exploring. I went out to Maximir Park and to the central square to check out all the markets. It was a mixture of live native music, Hare Krishna singers and dancers, and a troupe of medieval knights and maidens. Here are some of the photos without commentary---you’re probably glad to have me shut up at this point anyway…..Tonight I go the the soccer match…..

Remember, you can double-click on the photos to enlarge them…..

















































































No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors