Saturday, July 01, 2006

2006 Asia Trip



From July 6 through August 14 this year I will be traveling and working in Asia for my company, Smith System. I will be working with the U.S. State Department in Canberra and various companies in Melbourne; Thai Air Products in Thailand; and Chevron in Beijing, China.

This will be a five-week trip and I plan to spend some layover time in Beijing and a few days in Hong Kong on the way home in August. During my trip I will be carrying my laptop and my digital camera and hope to maintain a fairly regular blog, including pictures, of my experiences. Tentatively, my schedule is as follows:

July 10-14 Canberra, Australia
July 17-21 Melbourne, Australia
July 24-28 Pattaya, Thailand
July 31-August 10 Beijing, China
August 10-13 Hong Kong

If you're interested please check in on my journals from time to time and feel free to post comments. As usual, when I'm overseas I appreciate emails and you may contact me through my email address: gwbrown@gwbrown.com.

This journey begins in Canberra, Australia............

1 comment:

Martha said...

Checked out your blog, very nice. Had to have Nicole show me how to get in here though. Will send this on to Leslie, the one that talked to you about your trips. So you will probably hear from her also. Can you give us an idea of just what your job consists of, it sounds very intriqueing. Have a very good time and be safe.
Martha

Blog Archive

Contributors