Monday, July 24, 2006

What a peaceful sunset.....

The first day went reasonably well in Thailand but language is going to be a problem. The students are nice and are trying hard but using a translator just slows the whole process down to a crawl. I'm working for a company called Bangkok Industrial Gas and they're located out in the countryside so I'm seeing some of Thailand vastly different from Bangkok.

As you can see from the photo the facilities are very modern and up-to-date. Despite the first-day problems I'm going to enjoy this job. I'm already loving Thai food and, from the above photo, the scenery is breathtaking.

More as the week develops......

1 comment:

kentucky said...

Gulf of Tonkin, so blue and the sea so peaceful, Hanoi, I remember the night LBJ came on the TV and made the announcement, was it in 64? So many lives. Glad to see every thing is going well and hope the rest of the “JOB” goes as well.

Blog Archive

Contributors